Har Gau

Instagram

Tuesday 27 December 2011

BreadTalk Steamed Cake

BreadTalkSteamCakeOrange2

We were in BreadTalk (Plaza Singapura), and after I'd gotten my tray full of cheesy ham buns and such, I made my way to the counter to pay for the stuff (least favourite bit about the buying process, but has to be done).

By the counter, sat these cute little things in green, orange and pink - all wrapped up in shiny plastic.

  BreadTalkSteamCakeOrange8

The steamed cake from Bread Talk is apparently quite famous, from what I can tell from Google anyway. Some sites have said that it contains 200 calories with no fat, but then again, I doubt these sites a little as they also say that the cake contains nothing else aside from 200 calories ...

BreadTalkSteamCakeOrange4

Anyway, the reason I eat it is not because it has 200 calories, but because it's soooooo soft.

Fluffy like marshmallows, not too sweet, and somehow moist despite having sat in the fridge for about 5 days. Loving this cake.

Fishballsticks2

And finally, a picture of the snack I had a few days ago. Chicken wing, sotong ball and codfish tofu cake.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Locations of visitors to this page