Har Gau

Instagram

Friday 23 July 2010

Borough Market, London

We really like Borough Market, which, interestingly enough, is located at London Bridge tube stop, as opposed to, say, Borough. Who would’ve guessed, hey.

I’ve blogged about this many times, here and here, and mentioned each time how I thought that the prices of food here are slightly over-priced. Some people have left comments saying that the prices are justified by the better quality compared to what they got at the supermarkets, and I say, fair enough. I don’t shop for groceries here myself, but am partial to spending a quid (or five) for a chicken burger (mmm), and maybe even the brownie (which is possibly the best value-for-dough, ha ha). 

 Borough Market, London

Borough Market, London

Borough Market, London

Borough Market, London

Borough Market, London

Borough Market, London

Didn’t have that much to add this time, so I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves, those talkative little pictures. 

Borough Market, London

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Locations of visitors to this page